- Jory Fleming. (2019). How the way scientists share data is changing. ~ in Research Data at SpringerNature - Events.
- Jory Fleming. (2019). How should Findable, Interoperable and Reusable (FAIR) data work in practice? ~ in Research Data at SpringerNature - Data Dialogues.
- Jory Fleming, Lucinda Ford, Edward Hornsby. (2019). Diving Deep Into Systems: Increasing Public Leverage in the Deep-sea Mining Conversation. ~ in DSM Observer.
- Ilan Price, Saul Musker, Maayan Roichman, Jordan Gifford-Moore, Guillaume Sylvain, Jory Fleming, Nithum Thain, Lucas Dixon. (2018). The challenge of identifying subtle forms of toxicity online. ~ in The False Positive.
- Jory Fleming. (2015). Letter to the Editor: Carolina Creed is no hollow charter. ~ in The State.
- Fleming, J. Ford, L. & Hornsby, E. (2018). White Paper - Facing the Abyss: The Future of Deep Sea Mining. DOI: 10.6084/m9.figshare.7564976.v1 Associated bibliography and systems map
- Mitchell, J. & Fleming, J. (2017). Effects of Giant Traveling Map Use on Student Spatial Thinking. The Geographical Bulletin, 58 (2): 67-77. (Link)
- Fleming, J., Schmidt, N., & Cary-Kothera, L. (2016). Visualizing sea level rise to examine the nexus of climate change and socio-economic security. In OCEANS 2016 MTS/IEEE Monterey (pp. 1-8). IEEE. DOI: 10.1109/OCEANS.2016.7761191
- Fleming, J. & Ellis, J. (2016). Exploring Time Series in Aeolian Transport: An Exercise in Data Visualization. MarSci, 16: 8-14. (Link)
- Fleming, J. (2015). An Exercise in Sustainability: Designing and Implementing USC's First Aquaponics System. MarSci, 15: 4-5. (Link)
| in the News